Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day


Okay.  I am a loser.  I went on the Saturday before Valentine's Day to this mediocre rental of a movie.  However, It's not what you think!  I went with my gay husband instead of my real husband, which makes it less gay, but kinda gay because I went to a cheesy movie with a gay man.  Does that make sense?  And it wasn't really my gay husband, but my gay little brother, because I don't want to make out with him, but more like beat him up most of the time.  ANYWAY ... the movie was sort of terrible (the best acting was by Ashton Kutcher - if that says anything) ... the best part was when the whole audience of teens screamed over Taylor Swift (my date included) and one girl screamed "Oh my f-ing God" for Taylor Lautner.  Disturbing but interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment